1. Yulish & Associates collects aggregate information regarding visitors to the Site (for example, the user's domain names), and user-specific personally identifying information (for example, personal information about the Authorized User, obtained in registration for the Site).
2. The information collected is used for internal purposes (for example, to improve the content of the Site, customize the content and/or layout of the Site for each individual visitor, or notify Authorized Users about updates to the Site).
The information collected may also be used for other purposes. For example:
- Yulish & Associates will disclose information when required to do so by law. For example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, the request of a law enforcement agency, or in special cases when Yulish & Associates has reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Yulish & Associates' rights or property or the rights or property of others.
3. Yulish & Associates may display links to other sites within the Site. Yulish & Associates is not responsible for those other sites, their privacy policies, or how they treat information about their members. You are advised to check their privacy policies to find out how they are treating your personal information.
5. The Site is securely maintained. Yulish & Associates has appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that has been collected from you at the Site.